This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://enchantedwrites.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday 9 June 2016

Chin Up Girl!

Photo originally taken from http://wide-wallpapers.net/nostalgic-memories-wide-wallpaper/


Nothing lasts forever, but you know what does? Memories. You can erase a person from your life, pictures, contacts, gifts and even from their existence but you can never erase the time, the moments, and everything you shared with them and every single moment you spent with them. They’re gone, just gone in a flash. They’re not with you anymore but they left a lot with you, so much that you just cannot throw away or burn. All that you can't do is forget or remove them. That's everything that will stay with you forever.

Memories good or bad, beautiful or ugly, best or worst doesn't matter, all that matters is that they left the hardest thing on you, and you were strong enough to fight through it.

This is temporary, actually all of it. The people, the feelings, the pain, the happiness and your existence as well. When all of this is over, the only thing that I’ll remember about you and I is that you weren't there. You left when I wanted you and needed you, when I cried on the stair case begging you not to go away not to leave me like that. You left. You knew how hard and shocking it was for me, you just knew everything! How I was about to die in that car accident and how I was gonna get a mental breakdown.

I tried a million ways to kill myself, but you rolled your eyes and walked away like its nothing. You accepted and rejected every time like it never happened. All that we had was a lie and all those promises never existed. You went away without looking back, I couldn’t see a  single drop of tear on your face neither could I see the guy I knew who loved me. You were the one who always took the first step in strengthening this bond of ours, it was always YOU. All this time I trusted you and gave you all I had, but still it just wasn't worth it.

No matter what I did, no matter how much I cried for you and no matter what limits could I reach to earn the love of yours, it just wasn't worth it. All I wanted was you so I gave you my heart, and all you gave me back was a heart which was broken into gazillion tiny pieces.

I see now, to you? it just meant nothing. Nothing at all I swear to god that day I’ll do exactly what you did but with a lot of grace. I’ll hold my chin up and walk away. I’ll show you all that you could’ve had and all that you missed. I’ll show you, and I mean it.                

"Chin Up Girl, They'll Kill To See You Fall." 

No comments:

Post a Comment